THE WALKERS CHOICE
Here at Fitness Rewards in Association with Vitality, we believe everybody that gets out and keeps active should be aware of the benefits of a Life and Health Insurance policy that not only protects you for when things go wrong but also rewards you for maintaining a fit and active lifestyle. That is why so many of our customers are loving the concept of the insurance as opposed to ordinary life and health insurance policies that give you cover but offer nothing in the way of rewards and benefits for looking after yourself.
So, whether you are on your feet all day at work and rack up the steps or love to take the dog a long walk in the morning and night ,then Vitality could be the right fit for you and your family.
We award points for the following steps – Maximum 40 points per week
7000-9999 Steps = 3 Points per day
10,000 – 12,499 = 5 Points per day
12,500 + = 10 Points per day
The way to unlock your Active Rewards* below is by tracking your activity through an eligible fitness device or a free mobile app and gaining your Vitality points on a weekly basis. The devices that can be synced are Garmin, Polar, Fitbit, Apple Watch 2. We have some special offers for new members meaning that we will give you a free fitness tracker to make sure you keep moving.
Garmin Vivofit 3
Free for Fitness Rewards Members*
Have a look at the different ways you can gain Vitality points: Earning Points
Why Fitness Rewards believe that Vitality is the Runners choice for life and health insurance
- 10 Vitality Points for completing a Parkrun or 5 points for Volunteering
- Up to 40% off Garmin and Polar devices each year for each named adult on the plan
- Weekly Cinema Ticket for each adult named on the policy when they get active (When optional serious illness cover is included for a child they would be also be entitled to a cinema ticket)*
- Weekly Starbucks drink for each adult named on the policy*
- 50% off running shoes from Sweatshop each year for anyone named on the policy (again children can also get a pair if included for optional serious illness cover)
- Up to 40% off British Airways and Eurostar (discount depending on your vitality status)
- 50% off Monthly membership gym fees at Virgin Active and selected Nuffield Health clubs* (Joining fee applies)
- Cash back at the end of the policy year depending on Vitality Status maximum per adult £125 for joint plans £250 (Only available on VitalityLife plans)
For all new customers of Fitness Rewards we are also running a special sign up offer on Garmin and Polar devices and also on the New Apple Watch 2.
If you would like more information about how Vitality works, then get in touch by filling in the contact form and we can answer any questions you may have.
* For VitalityHealth Plans all above rewards are included as standard.
* For VitalityLife plans, these rewards are only available with Vitality Plus for an additional monthly fee of £5.00 or Vitality Optimiser for an additional monthly fee of £3.80. This fee is subject to change. Minimum monthly premiums apply.